Our Fine Art printing experts specialize in colour accuracy and attention to detail, resulting in the highest quality product every time. We pride ourselves in our long-standing relationships with prominent local artists and photographers and aim to exceed expectations in the reproduction of their Giclee prints. See our Portfolio.
Fine Art Prints
Every project is crafted with top-rated materials to meet our quality standards. We print on:
- Watercolour Paper
- Exhibition Photo Paper
- Aluminum Board
- Image Capturing – Our digital scan-back camera and state-of-the-art lighting equipment can capture artwork at any size and produce high resolution files with accurate rending throughout the entire tonal range.
- Paper Print Finishing – Add a special touch to your watercolour or exhibition photo paper prints with embossing, debasing or foil stamping.
- Canvas Finishing – To enhance the longevity of your canvas prints, we apply a water-based, UV inhibiting topcoat in gloss, satin or matte.
- Canvas Stretching – The wooden stretcher bars are manufactured from BC fir and feature and adjustable interlocking system. Thicknesses include 0.75,” 1.375,” and 1.625.”
- Framing – We offer a variety of standard frames for canvas, watercolour and exhibition paper prints.