Hemlock combines the latest print equipment and finishing technology with a talented and dedicated staff of print professionals to deliver superior results to our customers every time.
Hemlock’s offset division has the most advanced mix of sheet-fed technology, equipment and capacity in the Pacific Northwest, including:
- Pressroom Four high speed Heidelberg presses, including a 41” eight colour XL UV LED perfector with Cutstar roll-to-sheet conversion, a 41” six-colour XL UV, a six colour 20” Speedmaster and a two colour 18” Quickmaster
- Bindery Unparalleled in-house bindery capacity, including a Muller Martini stitcher, Alegro Perfect Binder, Brausse die-cutter, Stahl folders, Polar cutting systems and Universal gluer-folder
- PrePress A robust suite of Prepress services and expertise, incorporating international G7 colour management and process standards and HP Indigo proofing protocols
Our digital capabilities are designed to provide efficient workflows for high-quality, short-run, quick turn projects, supported by:
- HP Indigo 7900 and 7800 Presses, capable of printing up to 7 colours with variable images and text on a wide selection of unique substrates, and an HP Indigo 100K Digital Press, which can print up to 3,000 colour sheets per hour on sheet sizes up to 20 ½” x 29 ½”
- Comprehensive finishing capabilities with a full range of short-run spiral, wire-o, saddle and perfect binding equipment
Hemlock has all the essential ingredients – the team, technology, resources and experience – to deliver customized, cost-reducing and scalable online solutions.
- Consistently at the forefront of embracing new technologies, our dedicated online solutions team builds customized dashboards, online catalogs and reporting tools to help our customers better manage their production and inventory across print-on-demand, static and supplied products. Plus our powerful branded e-commerce storefront solutions support online ordering for buyers inside and outside your organization.