Hemlock combines the latest press and finishing technologies with a talented and dedicated staff of print professionals to deliver superior results to our customers every time.
Hemlock’s main plant has the most advanced mix of technology, equipment and capacity in the Pacific Northwest, including:
- Pressroom Five Heidelberg presses, including both eight and ten colour conventional long perfectors, a six colour XL UV, a four colour perfector and a six colour Speedmaster
- Bindery Unparalleled in-house bindery capacity, including a Muller Martini stitcher, Alegro Perfect Binder, Brausse die-cutter, Stahl folders, Polar cutting systems and Universal gluer-folder
- PrePress A robust suite of Prepress services and expertise, incorporating industry-leading G7 colour management and process controls and HP Indigo proofing capacity
Digital & Display Facility
Our newly integrated, stand-alone 15,000 square foot digital production space incorporates best-in-class technology and efficient workflows for high-quality, short-run, quick-turn projects produced by:
- An HP Indigo 7900 seven-colour digital press, three Durst UV rigid and roll printers, and two Epson water and solvent inkjet printers
- Comprehensive finishing capabilities with a full range of short-run spiral, wire-o, saddle and perfect binding equipment
- The largest Zund digital cutter in the marketplace, complemented by onsite welding, laminating, dry mounting and grommeting equipment and services
Hemlock has all the essential ingredients — the team, technology, resources, and experience — to deliver fully customized, cost-reducing and scalable online solutions.
- Consistently at the forefront of embracing new technologies, our range of options is considerable, from Digital Asset Management to dashboards that empower users to better manage their print production and inventory.
- Our talented Web Services team can readily design and deploy your customized solution that exceeds your expectations.