Hemlock combines the latest press and finishing equipment with a talented and dedicated staff of print professionals to deliver superior results to our customers every time.
Hemlock’s offset plant has the most advanced mix of sheet-fed technology, equipment and capacity in the Pacific Northwest, including:
- Pressroom Five high speed Heidelberg presses, including a 41”eight colour XL UV LED perfector with Cutstar roll-to-sheet conversion, a 41” six-colour XL UV, a conventional 40” eight colour perfector with Cutstar, and a six colour 20” Speedmaster and two colour 18” Quickmaster
- Bindery Unparalleled in-house bindery capacity, including a Muller Martini stitcher, Alegro Perfect Binder, Brausse die-cutter, Stahl folders, Polar cutting systems and Universal gluer-folder
- PrePress A robust suite of Prepress services and expertise, incorporating international G7 colour management and process standards and HP Indigo proofing protocols
Digital & Display Facility
Our 15,000 square foot dedicated Digital and Display facility is built to provide efficient workflows for high-quality, short-run, quick turn projects, supported by:
- An HP Indigo 7900 seven-colour digital press, three Durst UV rigid and roll printers, and two Epson water and solvent inkjet printers
- Comprehensive finishing capabilities with a full range of short-run spiral, wire-o, saddle and perfect binding equipment
- The largest Zund cutter in the marketplace, complemented by onsite laminating, mounting and other finishing services
Hemlock has all the essential ingredients – the team, technology, resources and experience – to deliver customized, cost-reducing and scalable online solutions.
- Consistently at the forefront of embracing new technologies, our dedicated online solutions team builds customized dashboards, online catalogs and reporting tools to help our customers better manage their production and inventory across print-on-demand, static and supplied products. Plus our powerful branded e-commerce storefront solutions support online ordering for buyers inside and outside your organization.