Our National and Regional Health Authorities have called upon all Canadians to do their part to "flatten the curve" of the COVID-19 Outbreak.
Hemlock Printers with support from our partners at HP, Spicers and Novex Couriers are offering production and delivery of info-graphic signage which help communicate the practices we all must apply to effectively battle this virus threatening our communities.
You can place your order for this material online here: order.hemlock.com/covid-19
Thanks to the generous support of our partners, we are able to offer this service to organizations in the Lower Mainland at no charge.
Available resources include:
- – About Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- – Reduce the Spread of COVID-19: Wash Your Hands
- – Know the Difference: Self-Monitoring, Self-isolation and Isolation for COVID-19
- – COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces
- – Social Distancing
- – Be Prepared (COVID-19)
- – Returning Travellers – Self Isolation Guidelines
The poster size is 11 x 17” (landscape or portrait, artwork dependent), printed on uncoated text stock, and may be ordered in a range of quantities from 5 – 50. Production will take 3-5 business days and shipping an additional 1-2 days.
Our distribution partner Novex has implemented a ‘no-contact’ delivery policy to ensure all deliveries are handled safely and responsibly. Learn more.