June 11, 2014
We currently have a position available for an entry level Jogger to join our Bindery Department.
This entry level position requires a hard working individual looking to start a career with a growing commercial sheetfed print company.
- Prepare printed products for cutting line
- Stage jobs for a various bindery equipment
- Prepare cartons and labels for operators
- Provide support as helper for continous production
- Organize and clean shop
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Previous knowledge/experience in print industry - an asset
- Physically fit - ability to lift over 50lbs
- Numerical accuracy
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Certified Forklift Operator license - an asset
- Flexibility to work varying shifts; shift will be assigned based on business needs
- Plant operatiions are scheduled on a shift structure
- Indoor plant environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com and quote JOGGER/HELPER in the email subject line. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.