Hemlock Tops in Canada with Six Golds at 2014 Print Awards
November 13, 2014
The 9th annual Canadian Printing Awards were held November 6th in Greater Toronto, where a sold out crowd celebrated the best of the best in printing, innovation and environmental leadership.
Hemlock Printers was once again recognized as a national leader in print, receiving an industry-leading five Gold and three Silver awards for printing, and an additional Gold in the much-coveted Most Environmentally Progressive Printing Company category. This most recent citation means Hemlock has been endowed with that title for eight of the last nine years, an especially proud achievement for the team.
Representing Hemlock at the event was the Director of Business Development Dirk Ottevangers, and the Vice President of Prepress Peter Madliger. Dirk noted “Hemlock’s pride and gratitude is working with many loyal and creative clients, who provide us the chance to collaborate and be recognized for our excellent craftsmanship and work on these projects. Equally, we are honoured to be recognized as leaders amongst our industry peers, and express our congratulations to the other award recipients.”
Hemlock’s accolades included the following:
- Gold – Most Environmentally Progressive Printing Company Award
- Gold – Brochures and Books, offset (4 or more colours): CM Bay’s Citti Brochure
- Gold – Brochures and Books, digital: BC Children’s Hospital Foundation Invitation
- Gold – Books, digital: Roberta Marks
- Gold – Business and Annual Reports: Teck Annual Report
- Gold – Catalogue: Douglas College’s International Viewbook
- Silver – Self Promotion: Hemlock UV Sales Kit
- Silver – Catalogue: Fluxwerks
- Silver – Brochures and Booklets, offset: Station Square